Welcome to Traditions at Sunriver Resort!
TRADITIONS LODGING PACKAGE
Stay December 5th - January 11th, 2013 and enjoy discounted room rates to celebrate the season. Book online, or call 800-547-3922.
Traditions Offers Include:
■ Rates Starting At $119*
■ 50% off 2 of 3 day lift tickets (available until 12-20-12)**
* Based on availability. Room taxes and resort fees apply. May not be combined with other discounts, group or negotiated rates. Not valid on existing reservations or for groups. **Lift tickets must be ordered 4 days prior to arrival. Available until 12-20-12 only.
Click here for a full listing of more than 100 family events taking place this holiday season at Sunriver Resort, or to download the PDF.
November 23, 2012 - January 1, 2013
Winter wonderlands aren't just found in snow globes. With snow-flocked evergreens, hearthside cups of cocoa and more events than you can shake a stocking at, Sunriver Resort is the stuff sugarplum dreams are made of. Embark on a winter sleigh ride. Make a snow angel. Join us for Traditions, a holiday celebration that harkens back to a time when generations embraced the season-and each other. With unbeatable offers and more than 100 family events.
Ring in the New Year in style at Sunriver Resort! Bring your friends and family and stay with us for rates starting at just $119 per night. Sunriver has multiple New Year's events and entertainment for all ages to choose from:
- New Year's Eve Dinner at the Grill at Crosswater | 6-8:30pm | $99 per person
Four-course holiday meal featuring Northwest Cuisine. Entertainment by Bill Keale. Resort guests only
- New Year's Dinner at Meadows at the Lodge | 5- 10pm | $75 per adult, $25 for ages 6-12
Four-course plated holiday menu for adults, 3-course menu for children 6-12. Reservations required
- New Year's Eve Party at the Lodge | 8pm - Close | $50 cover charge
Dance and party the night away with Central Oregon's largest New Year's Eve bash! Must be 21 and older. Reservations required.
- Rockin' New Year's Eve Teen Dance | Monday December 31st І 9:00pm - 12:30am | $20 cover charge
Ring in 2013 at our Black and White Dance Party. Ages 13-19. No reservations required
- New Years Eve Family Night | 7:30-10:00pm | $30 for adults, $20 for children 12 and under
Count down to the New Year with the East Coast at 9:00pm with a sparkling cider or champagne toast. Adult participation and reservations are required.
- A Rockin' New Year's Eve at Fort Funnigan | 6:30pm-12:30am | $40 for resort guests, $45 for general public
Custom design your own cardboard guitar, sing along with WiiTM Disney Sing It, or show your star-style will shine as we create unique microphones and sunglasses.
- New Year's Day Brunch at The Lodge | 8am - 1pm | $39 per adult, $19 for children, 5 and under complimentary with a paid adult
Start the new year off with the best New Year's Day Brunch in Central Oregon. $8 additional for bottomless champagne and mimosas.
- New Year's Day Polar Bear Plunge | 10:00am | Free for those brave enough to take the plunge
Start off the New Year with a splash by taking an icy plunge into the Lodge Village Pool. Hot chocolate will be served to warm your bones.