Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic and Recreation Center (SHARC) is a large facility featuring outdoor and indoor pools, a lazy river, two water slides, an outdoor adult hot tub, tot splash and play areas, event space that includes an amphitheater for live music, a cafe, park, picnic areas, playground, bocce ball court, basketball court, and a year-round tubing hill. SHARC is located on Overlook Road just off Circle 2 - less than one mile from Sunriver Resort. Learn more about the facility and hours of operation: sunriversharc.com 541-585-5000
Discounted Access Passes Available:
Guests of Sunriver Resort can purchase discounted SHARC access passes for $6 each from the Sunriver Lodge Front Desk for 40-76% off the standard ticket price. Standard admittance price to SHARC from the ticket desk are $15 for an adult day pass during the off-season, and $25 during the summer.
Access Pass Information:
Access passes allow day use of SHARC aquatics and tubing hill, North Pool, and specified tennis/pickle ball courts. Passes may be purchased by our guests up to the occupancy limits of their unit. For example, a Sunriver Resort guest staying in a three bedroom home can purchase up to eight passes per day for the duration of their stay. For four nights, a maximum of 32 passes would be available.
- SHARC tickets are seasonal:
- Off-season: January 1 to May 23, 2014 and September 2 to December 31, 2014.
- Summer season: May 24 to September 1, 2014
- Off-season tickets may not be used during the summer season.
- Free admission for ages 3 and under.
- No special rate admission for spectators - everyone ages 4 and up needs a pass.
- Sunriver Resort will refund all unused tickets that are returned to the front desk by the scheduled departure date.
- Availability and pricing subject to change.
To learn more information on SHARC admission and policies, please visit the SHARC Website.
SHARC Photo Gallery