Sunriver Resort in Central Oregon share their top 5 picks for Valentine's Day gifts this season. From decadent chocolate spa treatments to romantic tours through dark caves - Sunriver offers so many options to make this Valentine's Day unforgettable!
1. Chocolate is the traditional go-to gift on Valentine’s Day, and for good reason. But if you want a bigger kick this year, put a twist on it with a coffee spa day at Sage Springs Spa. Coffee is a unique and excellent way to energize the body and soul and a hot new trend in body care. There are four decadent coffee flavored options including a Bodycoffee Massage and Mint Scalp Treatment, Warm Oil Massage and Coffee Scrub, Facial and Invigorating Scalp Treatment and a Pure Bliss Pedicure that features exfoliating coffee granules! Click here for pricing and to book.
2. If you’re still leaning toward a chocolate themed gift, then look no further than registration for two in the Run for Chocolate! Taking place February 15th at Sunriver Resort it’s a perfect excuse to get away and do something special together. This 5k run and walk is perfect for running beginners and dedicated athletes alike. It’s also a great way to manifest success in that special someone’s new year’s resolution. And to make it even more festive, the run is followed by a free showcase of chocolate in the Sunriver Lodge featuring samples and beer, wine and cocktail pairing all with a chocolate theme. Click here for race information and to register.
3. Out next gift is great to pair with your Run for Chocolate registration or to serve all on it’s own! All of February is the annual Month of Chocolate at Sunriver Resort, now in its fourth year. Give the gift of travel with the For Love and Chocolate lodging package. This scrumptious package for two includes lodging, a chocolate gift and a chocolate dinner for two at the esteemed Meadows Restaurant. With rates starting at just $219 it’s a win-win gift. Click here for availability and to book.
4. If you and your Valentine crave adventure then embark on a cave tour for two through Sunriver Resort and Wanderlust Tours! This geological expedition through dark caves is an excellent time to bundle up closer with your loved one. A qualified guide will help you both discover the hidden underground world of the large Central Oregon caverns originally formed by lava flow when our volcanoes starting heating things up! Click here for more information from Wanderlust Tours.
5. The Central Oregon landscape is unparalleled in outdoor opportunities! If you and your Valentine are outdoor enthusiasts then head outdoors to create unforgettable memories together this Valentine’s Day. One of our favorite and most accessible ideas is a day of snowshoe rentals for two. You can spend a romantic day exploring peaks, valleys and lakes all around Sunriver and Bend – bonus points when you pack a romantic picnic lunch and bottle of local wine. For information on local snowshoe vendors call our concierge at 541-593-1000.
0 comments + add a comment