As the summer wedding season approaches, the Sunriver Resort banquets team is bustling with preparations for nuptials of all shapes and sizes. Among the unique things that brides are looking for this spring is the newest and most budget-friendly accoutrement: the tree round.
Both sentimental (the tree rings within are both historic and unbroken), and versatile (wood gives an earthy texture that blends with nearly every look), the tree round has been a part of special occasions at Sunriver Resort for decades.
Here are some of our favorite ways to make use of this accent:
- Use as chargers to lend an earthy feel to each place setting
- Create a centerpiece using tree rounds of varied depths
- Create a candle-holder by drilling holes and dropping in tea lights
- Use as a platter during your cocktail service
- Stamp table numbers on small tree rounds in lieu of place cards
The possibilities are endless! Tell us, what are your favorite “rustic luxury” ideas for weddings and parties this summer?
0 comments + add a comment