As a tenured Concierge at Sunriver Resort, I get many requests from gentlemen to help them plan special occasions. From the extravagant and spectacular to the unorthodoxed and last-minute, I have found that the best way to woo a woman is to offer her sincerity, express your love, and spoil her just a little.
Here are some great ways to achieve all three this Valentine’s Day:
- Buy a $100 gift card at Sage Springs Spa (and get a free round of golf this summer!)
- Take her to dinner at the Sunriver Resort – a decadent 4-course dinner for only $65 a person!
- Clean the house this weekend – while she visits Sage Springs Spa for a Hot Chocolate Stone Massage
- For the adventurous on Saturday, February 18th -- agree to run the “Run for Chocolate 5K” at 10 am at the Sunriver Lodge
- Make her breakfast in bed – those with challenges in the kitchen can enjoy Chef Fabrice’s famous Chocolate Pancakes at Sunriver Resort’s Meadows Restaurant on Saturday Morning instead.
- Enjoy COMPLEMENTARY tastings of Chocolate, Red Wine, Craft Beer, Cocktails and more in the Sunriver Lodge Lobby from 4:30-6:30 PM this Friday and Saturday.
- Sweeten her up with a Chocolate Cocktail by the fire at the Owl’s Nest Bar & Grille
- Dip into decadence with Chocolate Fountain delights at the Sunriver Lodge this Friday and Saturday as well.
- Purchase the For Love & Chocolate Package at Sunriver – Dinner, a Guestroom, and Sparkling Wine & Strawberries upon arrival!
- Tell her you love her, silly!
Find out more by visiting sunriver-resort.com/chocolate or calling 541-593-4609!
0 comments + add a comment