Golfing Along the Deschutes River
We are honored to announce that Crosswater will be the host of the 2017 PGA Professional Championship. See the PGA's announcment here!
Want to be a volunteer at the 2017 PGA Professional Championship? Fill out the Volunteer Application and email it to email@example.com.
TO BOOK TEE TIMES CALL | 541.593.4402
Honored by Golf Digest as one of "America's 100 Greatest Courses," Crosswater is a heathland-style course situated on 600 magnificently scenic acres of woodlands and carefully preserved wetlands.
The course features five tee placements for each hole, bent grass fairways and greens and is threaded by the gently flowing Deschutes and Little Deschutes Rivers. In fact, depending on tee selection the rivers can come into play as often as seven times in a round.
- Named one of the Top 10 Destinations for Family Golf by Golf Digest, January 2016.
- Top 10 for the best courses you can play in Oregon in 2014 - Golf Week
- #17 of America's Best Residential Golf Courses - Golf Week
- #28 of America's top 100 Greatest Golf Courses - Golf Digest
- America's Top 100 Modern Courses - Golf Week Magazine
- Certified Audubon Sanctuary - Audubon International
- "It is simply not possible to find a better manicured course anywhere in the world. Period." - Golf Digest
- "Save your strength and a few extra sleeves of balls for Crosswater, which is one of the most spectacular designs in America" - Links Magazine.
CROSSWATER GOLF RATES
*Range Balls are complimentary with a round of golf at Crosswater
|Open - 12:00pm||12pm-Close|
|CW Member Guest||$99||$99|
|Junior (ages 12 - 17)||$29||$29|