Golfing Along the Deschutes River
Honored by Golf Digest as one of "America's 100 Greatest Courses," Crosswater is a heathland-style course situated on 600 magnificently scenic acres of woodlands and carefully preserved wetlands.
The course features five tee placements for each hole, bent grass fairways and greens and is threaded by the gently flowing Deschutes and Little Deschutes Rivers. In fact, depending on tee selection the rivers can come into play as often as seven times in a round.
We are the honored to announce that Crosswater will be the host of the 2017 PGA Professional National Championship. See the PGA's announcment here!
Hours of Operation
Crosswater Clubhouse is open from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. View starting tee times
CROSSWATER GOLF RATES
Rates Valid until September 13th, 2015
(Monday - Thursday Rate | Friday - Sunday Rate)
*Range Balls are complimentary with a round of golf at Crosswater
|Open - Noon||Noon - 2pm||2pm - 5pm||After 5pm|
|Lodge Guest||$179 | $199||$139 | $159||$99 | $119||$59|
|CW Member Guest||$99||$99||$99||$99|
|Junior (ages 12 - 17)||$65||$65||$65||$65|
|Reround Rate||$69 | $79||$69 | $79||$69 | $79||n/a|
Tee times are reserved for members and Resort guests only. Please call 541-593-4402.
Need help shipping your golf clubs? Shipsticks make it easy for you. To have your golf clubs shipped to Sunriver Resort click here.
Golf and social memberships for Crosswater Club are available.
- Top 10 for the best courses you can play in Oregon in 2014 - Golf Week
- #17 of America's Best Residential Golf Courses - Golf Week
- #28 of America's top 100 Greatest Golf Courses - Golf Digest
- America's Top 100 Modern Courses - Golf Week Magazine
- Certified Audubon Sanctuary - Audubon International
- "It is simply not possible to find a better manicured course anywhere in the world. Period." - Golf Digest
- "Save your strength and a few extra sleeves of balls for Crosswater, which is one of the most spectacular designs in America" - Links Magazine.