From 11/29/2014 To 12/27/2014
- Saturday, November 29th - 1:00-5:00pm
- Friday, December 5th - 3:00-5:00pm
- Saturday, December 6th - 1:00-5:00pm
- Friday, December 12th - 3:00-5:00pm
- Saturday, December 13th - 1:00-5:00pm
- Friday, December 19th - 3:00-5:00pm
- Saturday, December 20th - 1:00-5:00pm
- December 22nd-December 27th (Excluding Christmas Day) - 1:00-5:00pm
Step into the magical world of Santa’s Workshop and create your own hand-crafted holiday keepsake. Choose from fused-glass ornaments, night lights or a hand-painted ceramic mug worthy of Mrs. Claus’ Hot Cocoa and perfect for any holiday gift or keepsake. Santa’s Workshop is located in the Yurt between Fort Funnigan and the Bike Barn and is only open during craft sessions.
*Please allow 30 – 45 minutes to complete your masterpiece as the workshop closes promptly at 5pm to allow for additional programs. Children 12 and under require parent supervision.
Cost: $15-40 for fused glass projects, $12-25 for ceramic projects