Sunriver Resort is proud to host a number of annual events, from marathons to chocolate festivals.
Viewing events for 10/26/2013
Halloween HauntWhen: From October 26, 2013 to October 26, 2013
OCTOBER 26TH | 4PM - 9PM | WALK-IN EVENT
Join us for some spooky fun this Saturday at Sunriver Resort’s Fort Funnigan and Outpost:
- 4pm-6pm: Halloween-themed carnival at Fort Funnigan with plenty of chances to win candy and prizes!
- 6pm-7pm: Meet some creepy critters from Sunriver’s Nature Center at the Outpost. Cost: Both events are free to kids in costume, or $3 for adults and any kids not dressed in costume
- 7pm-9pm: Family movie - Hotel Transylvania. Cost: $5 and includes soda, popcorn. Candy for sale for $1.
Wanderlust ToursWhen: From November 01, 2013 to January 31, 2014
November - January
Daily Snowshoe tours, Moonlight & Starlight Snowshoe Tours beneath the mountain sky, and special Bonfires on the Snow events. -- Wanderlust Tours offers winter activity at its best! These naturalist-led trips will create terrific memories!
- Daily guided Snowshoe tours: $60
- Moonlight & Starlight Snowshoe tours (11/15, 11/16, 12/13 and 12/14): $70
- Bonfire on the Snow tours (12/23 and 12/26 - 12/30): $85
- New Year’s Eve Bonfire trip: $95
Holiday Craft & Gift BazaarWhen: From November 16, 2013 to November 16, 2013
Get in the holiday spirit with the Holiday Craft & Gift Bazar in Bend where there will be over 11,000 square feet of holiday shopping. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to see unique, handmade gifts, featuring over 70 local artisans, crafters, and gift sellers.
Tennis and Pickleball Open HouseWhen: From November 23, 2013 to November 23, 2013
November 23rd from 1-3 pm at Sage Springs Club and Spa
Join us at Sage Springs Club and Spa at the Sunriver Resort for an afternoon of Indoor Tennis and Pickleball! We invite everyone to come see our indoor tennis facility and meet our Head Tennis Professional, Bob Harrington. There will be demonstrations and some fun clinics! We will also have Pickleball demonstrations, clinics, and play with our Lead Instructors Lou Bayol and Joe Tollenaar.
The fun will include:
- A Fast Serve contest
- Babolat Racquet demos
- Announcing our Winter Tennis and Pickleball Tournaments
- Raffles and Prizes
- Discounts for Spa Services at Sage Springs
- And So Much More!!
Bring your racquets and paddles or demo some of ours! The Open House will be on Saturday, November 23rd from 1-3 pm at Sage Springs Club and Spa at the Sunriver Resort 17645 Tennis Village Court Sunriver, Oregon 97707